Report: Aaron Dobson undergoes foot surgery
|03.11.14 at 12:45 am ET|
Wide receiver Aaron Dobson underwent surgery on his left foot on Monday, and will face a two- to three-month recovery time, according to the Boston Herald.
A second-round pick out of Marshall who had 37 catches for 519 yards and four touchdowns as a rookie, the 22-year-old was slowed at the end of his rookie year with a persistent foot issue. According to reports, one of the reasons surgery was delayed was because both sides were hoping the foot would heal with rest. When that didn’t happen, surgery became necessary.
Dobson should be available for training camp, but it’s questionable how much he’d be able to participate in spring workouts.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...