Report: Aaron Dobson undergoes foot surgery
|03.11.14 at 12:45 am ET|
Wide receiver Aaron Dobson underwent surgery on his left foot on Monday, and will face a two- to three-month recovery time, according to the Boston Herald.
A second-round pick out of Marshall who had 37 catches for 519 yards and four touchdowns as a rookie, the 22-year-old was slowed at the end of his rookie year with a persistent foot issue. According to reports, one of the reasons surgery was delayed was because both sides were hoping the foot would heal with rest. When that didn’t happen, surgery became necessary.
Dobson should be available for training camp, but it’s questionable how much he’d be able to participate in spring workouts.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Colts Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Biggest Takeaways from Pats' Week 5 Win
- Pats Remind Us They Can Win Any Way Required
- Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Cowboys
- Patriots Dominating Opponents with Halftime Adjustments
- Brady, Edelman, Lewis' Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Solder Exits with Elbow Injury