Report: Aaron Dobson undergoes foot surgery
|03.11.14 at 12:45 am ET|
Wide receiver Aaron Dobson underwent surgery on his left foot on Monday, and will face a two- to three-month recovery time, according to the Boston Herald.
A second-round pick out of Marshall who had 37 catches for 519 yards and four touchdowns as a rookie, the 22-year-old was slowed at the end of his rookie year with a persistent foot issue. According to reports, one of the reasons surgery was delayed was because both sides were hoping the foot would heal with rest. When that didn’t happen, surgery became necessary.
Dobson should be available for training camp, but it’s questionable how much he’d be able to participate in spring workouts.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied