Report: Aaron Dobson undergoes foot surgery
|03.11.14 at 12:45 am ET|
Wide receiver Aaron Dobson underwent surgery on his left foot on Monday, and will face a two- to three-month recovery time, according to the Boston Herald.
A second-round pick out of Marshall who had 37 catches for 519 yards and four touchdowns as a rookie, the 22-year-old was slowed at the end of his rookie year with a persistent foot issue. According to reports, one of the reasons surgery was delayed was because both sides were hoping the foot would heal with rest. When that didn’t happen, surgery became necessary.
Dobson should be available for training camp, but it’s questionable how much he’d be able to participate in spring workouts.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense