Patriots sign long snapper Charley Hughlett
|03.19.14 at 4:12 pm ET|
The Patriots have signed long snapper Charley Hughlett to a two-year deal, according to Hughlett’s agent Brett Tessler.
The 6-foot-4, 251-pound Hughlett is a Central Florida product who spent time with the Cowboys last year. The 23-year-old figures to serve as competition for Danny Aiken, who has been New England’s long snapper the last three seasons.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...