Patriots sign long snapper Charley Hughlett
|03.19.14 at 4:12 pm ET|
The Patriots have signed long snapper Charley Hughlett to a two-year deal, according to Hughlett’s agent Brett Tessler.
The 6-foot-4, 251-pound Hughlett is a Central Florida product who spent time with the Cowboys last year. The 23-year-old figures to serve as competition for Danny Aiken, who has been New England’s long snapper the last three seasons.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video