NFL mock draft roundup, Take 2: Analysts all over map when predicting who Patriots will take at 29
|03.31.14 at 6:25 pm ET|
With rush of free agency just about done and the pre-draft process in full swing, here’s a fresh roundup of analysis from experts on who the Patriots will take at No. 29. (For what it’s worth, we have New England going after Minnesota defensive lineman Ra’Shede Hageman if they stick at 29.)
— Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com (updated March 20) UCLA offensive lineman Xavier Su’a-Filo
— Rob Rang, CBS Sports (updated March 31) Louisville free safety Calvin Pryor
— Dane Brugler, CBS Sports (updated March 31) Alabama inside linebacker C.J. Mosley
— Pete Prisco, CBS Sports (updated March 26) Notre Dame defensive lineman Louis Nix III
— Pat Kirwan, CBS Sports (updated March 28) Oregon State defensive end Scott Crichton
— Will Brinson, CBS Sports (updated March 20) Minnesota defensive lineman Ra’Shede Hageman
— Chris Burke, SI.com (updated March 28) Auburn defensive end/outside linebacker Dee Ford
— Todd McShay, ESPN Insider (updated March 6 — behind pay wall) Minnesota defensive lineman Ra’Shede Hageman
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know