Mike Petraglia, Chris Price talk Vince Wilfork, Robert Kraft and Patriots spending habits
|04.02.14 at 10:27 pm ET|
FOXBORO — WEEI.com’s Mike Petraglia and Chris Price analyze the return of Vince Wilfork, following his three-year, $22 million extension and what it means for the Patriots going forward. Petraglia and Price also discuss Patriots owner Robert Kraft and his growing fatigue with ‘petty’ financial issues every season.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense