Mike Petraglia, Chris Price talk Vince Wilfork, Robert Kraft and Patriots spending habits
|04.02.14 at 10:27 pm ET|
FOXBORO — WEEI.com’s Mike Petraglia and Chris Price analyze the return of Vince Wilfork, following his three-year, $22 million extension and what it means for the Patriots going forward. Petraglia and Price also discuss Patriots owner Robert Kraft and his growing fatigue with ‘petty’ financial issues every season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors