Patriots hosting DE Stephon Tuitt on pre-draft visit
|04.03.14 at 3:56 pm ET|
The Patriots are hosting defensive end Stephon Tuitt on a pre-draft visit, according to Tuitt’s twitter account.
The 6-foot-5, 304-pound Tuitt had a dynamite sophomore year — he finished 2012 with 47 tackles and 12 sacks. (The 12 sacks are the second most in a single season in Notre Dame history.) However, he slipped a bit in 2013 — following offseason hernia surgery, Tuitt was not in top condition for the start of his junior season. While he still managed to finish with 49 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he was not the same presence he was the year before.
For more on Tuitt, check out our pre-draft profile on him here.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?
- Latest on Patriots WR Danny Amendola's Injury
- Patriots Players on Notice After 2016 Offseason Roster Moves
- Dobson Will Be in the Fight of His Life for a Roster Spot in 2016