Patriots hosting DE Stephon Tuitt on pre-draft visit
|04.03.14 at 3:56 pm ET|
The Patriots are hosting defensive end Stephon Tuitt on a pre-draft visit, according to Tuitt’s twitter account.
The 6-foot-5, 304-pound Tuitt had a dynamite sophomore year — he finished 2012 with 47 tackles and 12 sacks. (The 12 sacks are the second most in a single season in Notre Dame history.) However, he slipped a bit in 2013 — following offseason hernia surgery, Tuitt was not in top condition for the start of his junior season. While he still managed to finish with 49 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he was not the same presence he was the year before.
For more on Tuitt, check out our pre-draft profile on him here.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...