Patriots hosting DE Stephon Tuitt on pre-draft visit
|04.03.14 at 3:56 pm ET|
The Patriots are hosting defensive end Stephon Tuitt on a pre-draft visit, according to Tuitt’s twitter account.
The 6-foot-5, 304-pound Tuitt had a dynamite sophomore year — he finished 2012 with 47 tackles and 12 sacks. (The 12 sacks are the second most in a single season in Notre Dame history.) However, he slipped a bit in 2013 — following offseason hernia surgery, Tuitt was not in top condition for the start of his junior season. While he still managed to finish with 49 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he was not the same presence he was the year before.
For more on Tuitt, check out our pre-draft profile on him here.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?