Darrelle Revis apparently set to wear No. 24
|04.08.14 at 6:59 pm ET|
It appears Darrelle Revis will be wearing his customary No. 24 with the Patriots.
The Patriots have begun selling the jersey on their website this week, and the Patriots Pro Shop tweeted Tuesday that you can order a No. 24 Revis jersey, which will be shipped in one to three weeks.
— Patriots ProShop (@PatriotsProShop) April 7, 2014
The number became available after the team released veteran safety Adrian Wilson. Revis has worn the No. 24 since he was drafted by the Jets out of Pitt in 2007.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent OL Pats Should Target This Offseason
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty