Darrelle Revis apparently set to wear No. 24
|04.08.14 at 6:59 pm ET|
It appears Darrelle Revis will be wearing his customary No. 24 with the Patriots.
The Patriots have begun selling the jersey on their website this week, and the Patriots Pro Shop tweeted Tuesday that you can order a No. 24 Revis jersey, which will be shipped in one to three weeks.
— Patriots ProShop (@PatriotsProShop) April 7, 2014
The number became available after the team released veteran safety Adrian Wilson. Revis has worn the No. 24 since he was drafted by the Jets out of Pitt in 2007.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Conor McDermott NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for Seattle Seahawks'...
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season