Darrelle Revis apparently set to wear No. 24
|04.08.14 at 6:59 pm ET|
It appears Darrelle Revis will be wearing his customary No. 24 with the Patriots.
The Patriots have begun selling the jersey on their website this week, and the Patriots Pro Shop tweeted Tuesday that you can order a No. 24 Revis jersey, which will be shipped in one to three weeks.
— Patriots ProShop (@PatriotsProShop) April 7, 2014
The number became available after the team released veteran safety Adrian Wilson. Revis has worn the No. 24 since he was drafted by the Jets out of Pitt in 2007.
2015 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2015 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez Double Homicide Trial: Latest Details, Date, Witnesses...
- Impact Meter for Patriots' Rookie Class
- Patriots Show Confidence in Current Depth Chart at CB
- Aggregating Pariots' Draft Report Card Grades
- Patriots' Biggest Strengths, Weaknesses After Draft
- Good, Bad and Baffling of Pats' Draft
- Patriots NFL Draft Wrap-Up and Analysis