Tight end Matthew Mulligan signs with Bears
|04.08.14 at 9:22 pm ET|
Matthew Mulligan, who spent the 2013 season with the Patriots, has signed a one-year deal with the Bears.
The 6-foot-4, 267-pound tight end, who caught a pair of passes (one for a touchdown) last year, made his bones primarily as a blocker helping provide depth at the position for New England. The 29-year-old, who has played for the Jets and Rams, has 16 catches for 160 yards and a pair of touchdowns over the course of his five-year career in the NFL.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...