Source: Tom Brady present at Gillette Stadium Monday for start of offseason workout program
|04.21.14 at 9:37 am ET|
It’s not a huge surprise — Brady is the face of the franchise, and is a regular presence for offseason workouts this time of year. But to have the established leader of the locker room on the premises for what are technically “voluntary” sessions sets the right tone for the start of the new season.
The offseason program kicks off Monday, and the first two weeks are limited to strength and conditioning and physical rehabilitation only.
The second part of the program runs for three weeks, and can include on-field drills ‘ however, live contact is prohibited.
The third and final portion includes voluntary organized team activities. Those dates are May 27, May 29-30, June 2-3, June 5, June 9-10, June 12-13. And finally, mandatory minicamp runs from June 17-19 ‘ the last major event on the calendar before the start of training camp, which usually opens the last week of July.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brissett Is Patriots' Most Important Rookie
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension