Patriots sign free agent linebacker Josh Hull
|04.24.14 at 3:10 pm ET|
The Patriots announced the signing of linebacker Josh Hull on Thursday afternoon. Here’s a portion of the release issued by the team on the move:
Hull, 26, is a veteran of four NFL seasons with the St. Louis Rams (2010-12) and the Washington Redskins (2013). The 6-foot-3, 246-pounder was originally drafted by St. Louis in the seventh-round (254th overall) out of Penn State in 2010. He was released by St. Louis at the end of training camp in 2013 and signed with Washington as a free agent on Oct. 15, 2013.
Hull has played in 39 NFL games with one start and has registered 25 total tackles. Last season with the Rams, Hull played in 11 games and finished with 14 total tackles.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie