Patriots sign free agent linebacker Josh Hull
|04.24.14 at 3:10 pm ET|
The Patriots announced the signing of linebacker Josh Hull on Thursday afternoon. Here’s a portion of the release issued by the team on the move:
Hull, 26, is a veteran of four NFL seasons with the St. Louis Rams (2010-12) and the Washington Redskins (2013). The 6-foot-3, 246-pounder was originally drafted by St. Louis in the seventh-round (254th overall) out of Penn State in 2010. He was released by St. Louis at the end of training camp in 2013 and signed with Washington as a free agent on Oct. 15, 2013.
Hull has played in 39 NFL games with one start and has registered 25 total tackles. Last season with the Rams, Hull played in 11 games and finished with 14 total tackles.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL