Patriots sign free agent linebacker Josh Hull
|04.24.14 at 3:10 pm ET|
The Patriots announced the signing of linebacker Josh Hull on Thursday afternoon. Here’s a portion of the release issued by the team on the move:
Hull, 26, is a veteran of four NFL seasons with the St. Louis Rams (2010-12) and the Washington Redskins (2013). The 6-foot-3, 246-pounder was originally drafted by St. Louis in the seventh-round (254th overall) out of Penn State in 2010. He was released by St. Louis at the end of training camp in 2013 and signed with Washington as a free agent on Oct. 15, 2013.
Hull has played in 39 NFL games with one start and has registered 25 total tackles. Last season with the Rams, Hull played in 11 games and finished with 14 total tackles.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal