Feats of Bill Belichick: Add a half-marathon to Patriots coach’s resume
|04.26.14 at 3:33 pm ET|
Bill Belichick is making the most of his offseason.
Not only did the Patriots coach lock up cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner, but he gathered all kinds of momentum heading into the upcoming NFL draft by running in the Music City Half-Marathon in Nashville, Tenn., on Saturday.
According to the event’s website, Belichick — who ran the race with girlfriend Linda Holliday — finished in 2 hours, 36 minutes, 46 seconds.
‘ Chip Cirillo (@ChipCirillo) April 26, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England