Feats of Bill Belichick: Add a half-marathon to Patriots coach’s resume
|04.26.14 at 3:33 pm ET|
Bill Belichick is making the most of his offseason.
Not only did the Patriots coach lock up cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner, but he gathered all kinds of momentum heading into the upcoming NFL draft by running in the Music City Half-Marathon in Nashville, Tenn., on Saturday.
According to the event’s website, Belichick — who ran the race with girlfriend Linda Holliday — finished in 2 hours, 36 minutes, 46 seconds.
‘ Chip Cirillo (@ChipCirillo) April 26, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England