Feats of Bill Belichick: Add a half-marathon to Patriots coach’s resume
|04.26.14 at 3:33 pm ET|
Bill Belichick is making the most of his offseason.
Not only did the Patriots coach lock up cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner, but he gathered all kinds of momentum heading into the upcoming NFL draft by running in the Music City Half-Marathon in Nashville, Tenn., on Saturday.
According to the event’s website, Belichick — who ran the race with girlfriend Linda Holliday — finished in 2 hours, 36 minutes, 46 seconds.
‘ Chip Cirillo (@ChipCirillo) April 26, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pats' 13th Straight Season With 10+ Wins
- Patriots vs. Broncos: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Amendola, LaFell, White's Post-Week 11 Fantasy Advice
- Once Again, the Patriots Find a Way to Stay Perfect
- White Has Potential to Fill Patriots' 3rd-Down Role
- Latest on Danny Amendola's Knee Injury
- Pats' 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces Tough Challenge