Feats of Bill Belichick: Add a half-marathon to Patriots coach’s resume
|04.26.14 at 3:33 pm ET|
Bill Belichick is making the most of his offseason.
Not only did the Patriots coach lock up cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner, but he gathered all kinds of momentum heading into the upcoming NFL draft by running in the Music City Half-Marathon in Nashville, Tenn., on Saturday.
According to the event’s website, Belichick — who ran the race with girlfriend Linda Holliday — finished in 2 hours, 36 minutes, 46 seconds.
‘ Chip Cirillo (@ChipCirillo) April 26, 2014
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades