Reports: Tight end Dustin Keller meeting with Patriots
|04.30.14 at 2:43 pm ET|
Dustin Keller is making a free agent visit to Foxboro on Wednesday, according to multiple media reports.
The 29-year-old Keller, who has spent six seasons in the NFL, suffered a nasty knee injury in the 2013 preseason which kept him sidelined for the year. His best season came in 2011 when he had 65 catches and 815 yards (both career highs) for the Jets. The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder has played for both the Jets and Dolphins.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL