Reports: Tight end Dustin Keller meeting with Patriots
|04.30.14 at 2:43 pm ET|
Dustin Keller is making a free agent visit to Foxboro on Wednesday, according to multiple media reports.
The 29-year-old Keller, who has spent six seasons in the NFL, suffered a nasty knee injury in the 2013 preseason which kept him sidelined for the year. His best season came in 2011 when he had 65 catches and 815 yards (both career highs) for the Jets. The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder has played for both the Jets and Dolphins.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL