Reports: Tight end Dustin Keller meeting with Patriots
|04.30.14 at 2:43 pm ET|
Dustin Keller is making a free agent visit to Foxboro on Wednesday, according to multiple media reports.
The 29-year-old Keller, who has spent six seasons in the NFL, suffered a nasty knee injury in the 2013 preseason which kept him sidelined for the year. His best season came in 2011 when he had 65 catches and 815 yards (both career highs) for the Jets. The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder has played for both the Jets and Dolphins.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick