Reports: Tight end Dustin Keller meeting with Patriots
|04.30.14 at 2:43 pm ET|
Dustin Keller is making a free agent visit to Foxboro on Wednesday, according to multiple media reports.
The 29-year-old Keller, who has spent six seasons in the NFL, suffered a nasty knee injury in the 2013 preseason which kept him sidelined for the year. His best season came in 2011 when he had 65 catches and 815 yards (both career highs) for the Jets. The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder has played for both the Jets and Dolphins.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class
- Glenn Gronkowski to Meet with Patriots During Senior Bowl