Aaron Hernandez indicted for jailhouse assault, threat
|05.01.14 at 10:38 pm ET|
The assault and battery charge is related to a fight Hernandez is said to have had with a fellow inmate, identified as Andrew Booker. The threat is from a Nov. 1 incident when Hernandez allegedly threatened to shoot and kill a guard who stopped the former Patriots tight end from getting extra food.
Booker’s attorney, Michael P. Malone, told reporters that his client will not testify against Hernandez, saying Booker “doesn’t want to be a rat.”
Hernandez remains in the Bristol County House of Correction in Dartmouth accused of murdering Odin Lloyd last summer.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...