Aaron Hernandez indicted for jailhouse assault, threat
|05.01.14 at 10:38 pm ET|
The assault and battery charge is related to a fight Hernandez is said to have had with a fellow inmate, identified as Andrew Booker. The threat is from a Nov. 1 incident when Hernandez allegedly threatened to shoot and kill a guard who stopped the former Patriots tight end from getting extra food.
Booker’s attorney, Michael P. Malone, told reporters that his client will not testify against Hernandez, saying Booker “doesn’t want to be a rat.”
Hernandez remains in the Bristol County House of Correction in Dartmouth accused of murdering Odin Lloyd last summer.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office