Willie McGinest will announce Patriots’ second-round pick
|05.01.14 at 2:01 pm ET|
The NFL said Thursday that Willie McGinest will announce the Patriots’ second-round pick in this year’s draft.
McGinest, who played for New England from 1994-2005, is one of 32 former players who will make the second-round announcements, a group that includes Arizona’s Aeneas Williams, Buffalo’s Andre Reed and Chicago’s Mike Singletary.
This marks the fourth year in which each selection in the second round is announced by a former player — Kevin Faulk (2013), Troy Brown (2012) and Andre Tippett (2011) were New England’s representatives over the last three years.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Comments on Friendship with President Donald Trump
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself