Patriots select Florida DL Dominique Easley at No. 29
|05.08.14 at 11:37 pm ET|
The 6-foot-2, 288-pounder out of Florida is recovering from a ruptured right ACL and medial meniscus that he suffered during the 2013 season. Before the injury, Easley started in three games and had five tackles (two for loss). Easley’s 2013 injury marked the second time that he injured one of his knees. Easley also missed time during the 2011 season after he tore the ACL in his left knee during a game against Florida State.
Voted a team captain last year, he received the team’s 2013 Greg See Tenacity Award. In addition,. he received 2013 James W. Kynes Award for mental and physical toughness
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...