Patriots select Florida DL Dominique Easley at No. 29
|05.08.14 at 11:37 pm ET|
The 6-foot-2, 288-pounder out of Florida is recovering from a ruptured right ACL and medial meniscus that he suffered during the 2013 season. Before the injury, Easley started in three games and had five tackles (two for loss). Easley’s 2013 injury marked the second time that he injured one of his knees. Easley also missed time during the 2011 season after he tore the ACL in his left knee during a game against Florida State.
Voted a team captain last year, he received the team’s 2013 Greg See Tenacity Award. In addition,. he received 2013 James W. Kynes Award for mental and physical toughness
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL