Patriots trade 3rd-round pick to Jaguars, getting an extra 4th-round pick
|05.09.14 at 11:20 pm ET|
FOXBORO — After getting their quarterback in Jimmy Garoppolo in the second round Friday night, the Patriots decided that was enough for the night. They traded their third-round pick to the Jaguars (93rd overall) for the 105th and 179th picks overall. The move gives them two fourth-round picks and the third pick of the sixth round.
The Patriots have the following picks remaining when the draft resumes Saturday at noon for the third and final day of the 2014 selection meeting:
Fourth round, No. 105
Fourth round, No. 130
Fourth round, No. 140 (compensatory, cannot be traded)
Sixth round, No. 179
Sixth round, No. 198
Sixth round, No. 206
Seventh round, No. 244
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England