Patriots trade 3rd-round pick to Jaguars, getting an extra 4th-round pick
|05.09.14 at 11:20 pm ET|
FOXBORO — After getting their quarterback in Jimmy Garoppolo in the second round Friday night, the Patriots decided that was enough for the night. They traded their third-round pick to the Jaguars (93rd overall) for the 105th and 179th picks overall. The move gives them two fourth-round picks and the third pick of the sixth round.
The Patriots have the following picks remaining when the draft resumes Saturday at noon for the third and final day of the 2014 selection meeting:
Fourth round, No. 105
Fourth round, No. 130
Fourth round, No. 140 (compensatory, cannot be traded)
Sixth round, No. 179
Sixth round, No. 198
Sixth round, No. 206
Seventh round, No. 244
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...