Patriots trade 3rd-round pick to Jaguars, getting an extra 4th-round pick
|05.09.14 at 11:20 pm ET|
FOXBORO — After getting their quarterback in Jimmy Garoppolo in the second round Friday night, the Patriots decided that was enough for the night. They traded their third-round pick to the Jaguars (93rd overall) for the 105th and 179th picks overall. The move gives them two fourth-round picks and the third pick of the sixth round.
The Patriots have the following picks remaining when the draft resumes Saturday at noon for the third and final day of the 2014 selection meeting:
Fourth round, No. 105
Fourth round, No. 130
Fourth round, No. 140 (compensatory, cannot be traded)
Sixth round, No. 179
Sixth round, No. 198
Sixth round, No. 206
Seventh round, No. 244
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL