Report: Reche Caldwell arrested for allegedly trying to sell ecstasy
|05.14.14 at 11:02 pm ET|
Caldwell, who caught 61 passes for 760 yards and four touchdowns for New England in 2006, was busted at an apartment in Tampa around noon Tuesday after trying to sell the drug, police said.
It’s the second arrest for the 35-year-old Caldwell, who was arrested earlier this year for allegedly running an illegal gambling ring.
In all, Caldwell spent six years in the NFL and finished his career with 152 catches for 1,851 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns. In addition to his one year with the Patriots, he played for the Chargers and Redskins.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It