Report: Reche Caldwell arrested for allegedly trying to sell ecstasy
|05.14.14 at 11:02 pm ET|
Caldwell, who caught 61 passes for 760 yards and four touchdowns for New England in 2006, was busted at an apartment in Tampa around noon Tuesday after trying to sell the drug, police said.
It’s the second arrest for the 35-year-old Caldwell, who was arrested earlier this year for allegedly running an illegal gambling ring.
In all, Caldwell spent six years in the NFL and finished his career with 152 catches for 1,851 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns. In addition to his one year with the Patriots, he played for the Chargers and Redskins.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class