Report: Reche Caldwell arrested for allegedly trying to sell ecstasy
|05.14.14 at 11:02 pm ET|
Caldwell, who caught 61 passes for 760 yards and four touchdowns for New England in 2006, was busted at an apartment in Tampa around noon Tuesday after trying to sell the drug, police said.
It’s the second arrest for the 35-year-old Caldwell, who was arrested earlier this year for allegedly running an illegal gambling ring.
In all, Caldwell spent six years in the NFL and finished his career with 152 catches for 1,851 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns. In addition to his one year with the Patriots, he played for the Chargers and Redskins.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...