Report: Reche Caldwell arrested for allegedly trying to sell ecstasy
|05.14.14 at 11:02 pm ET|
Caldwell, who caught 61 passes for 760 yards and four touchdowns for New England in 2006, was busted at an apartment in Tampa around noon Tuesday after trying to sell the drug, police said.
It’s the second arrest for the 35-year-old Caldwell, who was arrested earlier this year for allegedly running an illegal gambling ring.
In all, Caldwell spent six years in the NFL and finished his career with 152 catches for 1,851 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns. In addition to his one year with the Patriots, he played for the Chargers and Redskins.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick