Report: Reche Caldwell arrested for allegedly trying to sell ecstasy
|05.14.14 at 11:02 pm ET|
Caldwell, who caught 61 passes for 760 yards and four touchdowns for New England in 2006, was busted at an apartment in Tampa around noon Tuesday after trying to sell the drug, police said.
It’s the second arrest for the 35-year-old Caldwell, who was arrested earlier this year for allegedly running an illegal gambling ring.
In all, Caldwell spent six years in the NFL and finished his career with 152 catches for 1,851 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns. In addition to his one year with the Patriots, he played for the Chargers and Redskins.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye