Report: Patriots sign fourth-round pick Cameron Fleming
|05.16.14 at 3:25 pm ET|
The Patriots have signed fourth-round draft pick Cameron Fleming, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun.
The 6-foot-5, 323-pounder is a two-time honorable mention All-Pac 12 pick who made his bones as a right tackle at Stanford ‘ he started 28 games at the position the last two years. He graduated with a degree in aeronautics and astronautics, and was selected with the 140th overall pick by the Patriots.
“(He’s a) big kid that played against a lot of good competition out there, played against a lot of good players on a good football team,” Patriots coach Bill Belichick said of Fleming shortly after he was drafted. “They run the ball a lot. They run a very conventional offense compared to what some of the offenses are in college football, so you can kind of see him do a lot of the things that we see in the National Football League.”
Fleming is the second member of the Patriots draft class to sign — Zach Moore agreed to a four-year deal on Thursday.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England