Report: Patriots sign fourth-round pick Cameron Fleming
|05.16.14 at 3:25 pm ET|
The Patriots have signed fourth-round draft pick Cameron Fleming, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun.
The 6-foot-5, 323-pounder is a two-time honorable mention All-Pac 12 pick who made his bones as a right tackle at Stanford ‘ he started 28 games at the position the last two years. He graduated with a degree in aeronautics and astronautics, and was selected with the 140th overall pick by the Patriots.
“(He’s a) big kid that played against a lot of good competition out there, played against a lot of good players on a good football team,” Patriots coach Bill Belichick said of Fleming shortly after he was drafted. “They run the ball a lot. They run a very conventional offense compared to what some of the offenses are in college football, so you can kind of see him do a lot of the things that we see in the National Football League.”
Fleming is the second member of the Patriots draft class to sign — Zach Moore agreed to a four-year deal on Thursday.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades