Brandon Browner shrugs off slight from President Obama: ‘I’ll see him again’
|05.22.14 at 12:41 pm ET|
Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner joined his former Seattle teammates Wednesday for a trip to the White House to honor the Super Bowl champions. Browner, who spent the last three seasons with the Seahawks, had 10 picks over the course of his career with Seattle. However, he apparently wasn’t sweating the fact that when President Barack Obama lauded the work of the Seahawks‘ “Legion of Boom” secondary, he didn’t mention the work of Browner. The New England corner shrugged it off via Twitter.
— Brandon Browner (@bbrowner27) May 22, 2014
One alert fan who watched the ceremony picked up on the action of Seattle coach Pete Carroll.
— Barbara Seiders (@eigenseide) May 22, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...