Brandon Browner shrugs off slight from President Obama: ‘I’ll see him again’
|05.22.14 at 12:41 pm ET|
Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner joined his former Seattle teammates Wednesday for a trip to the White House to honor the Super Bowl champions. Browner, who spent the last three seasons with the Seahawks, had 10 picks over the course of his career with Seattle. However, he apparently wasn’t sweating the fact that when President Barack Obama lauded the work of the Seahawks‘ “Legion of Boom” secondary, he didn’t mention the work of Browner. The New England corner shrugged it off via Twitter.
— Brandon Browner (@bbrowner27) May 22, 2014
One alert fan who watched the ceremony picked up on the action of Seattle coach Pete Carroll.
— Barbara Seiders (@eigenseide) May 22, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England