Brandon Browner shrugs off slight from President Obama: ‘I’ll see him again’
|05.22.14 at 12:41 pm ET|
Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner joined his former Seattle teammates Wednesday for a trip to the White House to honor the Super Bowl champions. Browner, who spent the last three seasons with the Seahawks, had 10 picks over the course of his career with Seattle. However, he apparently wasn’t sweating the fact that when President Barack Obama lauded the work of the Seahawks‘ “Legion of Boom” secondary, he didn’t mention the work of Browner. The New England corner shrugged it off via Twitter.
— Brandon Browner (@bbrowner27) May 22, 2014
One alert fan who watched the ceremony picked up on the action of Seattle coach Pete Carroll.
— Barbara Seiders (@eigenseide) May 22, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Chandler's Updated Fantasy Outlook After Gronkowski's Injury
- Despite First Loss, Pats Still in Driver's Seat for AFC's No. 1 Seed
- Pats' Super Bowl Hopes May Hinge on Gronk's Status
- Gronk Carted off with Knee Injury
- Brady Ties Marino on All-Time Passing TD List
- Pats Game Plan for Broncos Game
- Patriots Week 12 Stock Report