Brandon Browner shrugs off slight from President Obama: ‘I’ll see him again’
|05.22.14 at 12:41 pm ET|
Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner joined his former Seattle teammates Wednesday for a trip to the White House to honor the Super Bowl champions. Browner, who spent the last three seasons with the Seahawks, had 10 picks over the course of his career with Seattle. However, he apparently wasn’t sweating the fact that when President Barack Obama lauded the work of the Seahawks‘ “Legion of Boom” secondary, he didn’t mention the work of Browner. The New England corner shrugged it off via Twitter.
— Brandon Browner (@bbrowner27) May 22, 2014
One alert fan who watched the ceremony picked up on the action of Seattle coach Pete Carroll.
— Barbara Seiders (@eigenseide) May 22, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal