Setting Patriots schedule for next 2-plus weeks
|05.22.14 at 1:19 pm ET|
Patriots offseason workouts will kick into high gear over the new few weeks, as rookies and veterans will spend more time together. Here’s a look at what’s on tap, and what to expect when it comes to coverage.
Organized team activities
The organized team activities (OTAs) will be hosted in the three weeks prior to the team’s June minicamp (June 17-19). One practice each week of the OTAs will be open to the media.
Week 1: May 27, 29, 30 (open to media)
Week 2: June 2, 3, 5 (open to media)
Week 3: June 9, 10, 12 (open to media), 13
Patriots June minicamp
June 17-19: (open to media)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL