Setting Patriots schedule for next 2-plus weeks
|05.22.14 at 1:19 pm ET|
Patriots offseason workouts will kick into high gear over the new few weeks, as rookies and veterans will spend more time together. Here’s a look at what’s on tap, and what to expect when it comes to coverage.
Organized team activities
The organized team activities (OTAs) will be hosted in the three weeks prior to the team’s June minicamp (June 17-19). One practice each week of the OTAs will be open to the media.
Week 1: May 27, 29, 30 (open to media)
Week 2: June 2, 3, 5 (open to media)
Week 3: June 9, 10, 12 (open to media), 13
Patriots June minicamp
June 17-19: (open to media)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick