Setting Patriots schedule for next 2-plus weeks
|05.22.14 at 1:19 pm ET|
Patriots offseason workouts will kick into high gear over the new few weeks, as rookies and veterans will spend more time together. Here’s a look at what’s on tap, and what to expect when it comes to coverage.
Organized team activities
The organized team activities (OTAs) will be hosted in the three weeks prior to the team’s June minicamp (June 17-19). One practice each week of the OTAs will be open to the media.
Week 1: May 27, 29, 30 (open to media)
Week 2: June 2, 3, 5 (open to media)
Week 3: June 9, 10, 12 (open to media), 13
Patriots June minicamp
June 17-19: (open to media)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?