Setting Patriots schedule for next 2-plus weeks
|05.22.14 at 1:19 pm ET|
Patriots offseason workouts will kick into high gear over the new few weeks, as rookies and veterans will spend more time together. Here’s a look at what’s on tap, and what to expect when it comes to coverage.
Organized team activities
The organized team activities (OTAs) will be hosted in the three weeks prior to the team’s June minicamp (June 17-19). One practice each week of the OTAs will be open to the media.
Week 1: May 27, 29, 30 (open to media)
Week 2: June 2, 3, 5 (open to media)
Week 3: June 9, 10, 12 (open to media), 13
Patriots June minicamp
June 17-19: (open to media)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction