Setting Patriots schedule for next 2-plus weeks
|05.22.14 at 1:19 pm ET|
Patriots offseason workouts will kick into high gear over the new few weeks, as rookies and veterans will spend more time together. Here’s a look at what’s on tap, and what to expect when it comes to coverage.
Organized team activities
The organized team activities (OTAs) will be hosted in the three weeks prior to the team’s June minicamp (June 17-19). One practice each week of the OTAs will be open to the media.
Week 1: May 27, 29, 30 (open to media)
Week 2: June 2, 3, 5 (open to media)
Week 3: June 9, 10, 12 (open to media), 13
Patriots June minicamp
June 17-19: (open to media)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know