Broncos Super Bowl swag headed to Africa
|06.02.14 at 1:47 pm ET|
It’s become a rite of passage for each team that ends up losing the Super Bowl — the championship swag it would have been sporting on the field after the game ends up getting sent to a part of the world that needs clothing. It happened with the Patriots on a couple of occasions (including the nearly perfect 2007 team). On Monday, it happened to the 2013 Broncos. (H/T @adampaulcooper, @WorldVision and @arrowheadpride).
‘ Christopher Price (@cpriceNFL) June 2, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...