Broncos Super Bowl swag headed to Africa
|06.02.14 at 1:47 pm ET|
It’s become a rite of passage for each team that ends up losing the Super Bowl — the championship swag it would have been sporting on the field after the game ends up getting sent to a part of the world that needs clothing. It happened with the Patriots on a couple of occasions (including the nearly perfect 2007 team). On Monday, it happened to the 2013 Broncos. (H/T @adampaulcooper, @WorldVision and @arrowheadpride).
‘ Christopher Price (@cpriceNFL) June 2, 2014
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied