Tom Brady poses for photo with Mexico soccer coach Miguel Herrera
|06.06.14 at 9:56 am ET|
As Mexico was finishing practice Wednesday, the Patriots were about to take the field, but not before a brief photo session with Tom Brady and Mexican coach Miguel Herrera, even if the two didn’t know one another at first.
All we know is that someone is a big fan.
“He asked me for a photo. I don’t know who he is nor whether he has won something but I made the kid’s day,” Herrera joked (we assume) in Spanish on his Twitter account.
El me pidiÃ³ una foto no se quien es, ni si a ganado algo, pero le hice el dÃa al chavo Ã°Ã°Ã°Ã°Ã°Ã° pic.twitter.com/jTr7z8QhUH
‘ Miguel Herrera (@MiguelHerreraDT) June 5, 2014
Herrera’s over 4,700 retweets made Brady a trending topic in Mexico Wednesday night.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty