Tom Brady poses for photo with Mexico soccer coach Miguel Herrera
|06.06.14 at 9:56 am ET|
As Mexico was finishing practice Wednesday, the Patriots were about to take the field, but not before a brief photo session with Tom Brady and Mexican coach Miguel Herrera, even if the two didn’t know one another at first.
All we know is that someone is a big fan.
“He asked me for a photo. I don’t know who he is nor whether he has won something but I made the kid’s day,” Herrera joked (we assume) in Spanish on his Twitter account.
El me pidiÃ³ una foto no se quien es, ni si a ganado algo, pero le hice el dÃa al chavo Ã°Ã°Ã°Ã°Ã°Ã° pic.twitter.com/jTr7z8QhUH
‘ Miguel Herrera (@MiguelHerreraDT) June 5, 2014
Herrera’s over 4,700 retweets made Brady a trending topic in Mexico Wednesday night.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick