Tom Brady poses for photo with Mexico soccer coach Miguel Herrera
|06.06.14 at 9:56 am ET|
As Mexico was finishing practice Wednesday, the Patriots were about to take the field, but not before a brief photo session with Tom Brady and Mexican coach Miguel Herrera, even if the two didn’t know one another at first.
All we know is that someone is a big fan.
“He asked me for a photo. I don’t know who he is nor whether he has won something but I made the kid’s day,” Herrera joked (we assume) in Spanish on his Twitter account.
El me pidiÃ³ una foto no se quien es, ni si a ganado algo, pero le hice el dÃa al chavo Ã°Ã°Ã°Ã°Ã°Ã° pic.twitter.com/jTr7z8QhUH
‘ Miguel Herrera (@MiguelHerreraDT) June 5, 2014
Herrera’s over 4,700 retweets made Brady a trending topic in Mexico Wednesday night.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...
- Tyler Gaffney Released by New England Patriots
- Tom Brady Issues Statement on Recovery of Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey
- Video of Alleged Suspect Stealing Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Jersey Aired...