Rob Gronkowski lands at No. 41 on NFL Network ‘Top 100 Players’ poll
|06.12.14 at 6:00 am ET|
Rob Gronkowski was revealed as the No. 41 player Wednesday night on the NFL’s Network’s “Top 100 Players of 2014″ series.
The Patriots tight end — who had 39 catches, 592 yards and four touchdowns in an injury-shortened 2013 — is the first New England player on the list.
In the segment dedicated to Gronkowski, Broncos tight end Julius Thomas and Bills center Eric Wood and defensive tackle Kyle Williams all spoke about the presence he brings to the field, and noted the major differences in New England’s production with Gronkowski in the lineup as opposed to when he’s been sidelined.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...