Rob Gronkowski lands at No. 41 on NFL Network ‘Top 100 Players’ poll
|06.12.14 at 6:00 am ET|
Rob Gronkowski was revealed as the No. 41 player Wednesday night on the NFL’s Network’s “Top 100 Players of 2014″ series.
The Patriots tight end — who had 39 catches, 592 yards and four touchdowns in an injury-shortened 2013 — is the first New England player on the list.
In the segment dedicated to Gronkowski, Broncos tight end Julius Thomas and Bills center Eric Wood and defensive tackle Kyle Williams all spoke about the presence he brings to the field, and noted the major differences in New England’s production with Gronkowski in the lineup as opposed to when he’s been sidelined.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Comments on Friendship with President Donald Trump
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself