Rob Gronkowski lands at No. 41 on NFL Network ‘Top 100 Players’ poll
|06.12.14 at 6:00 am ET|
Rob Gronkowski was revealed as the No. 41 player Wednesday night on the NFL’s Network’s “Top 100 Players of 2014″ series.
The Patriots tight end — who had 39 catches, 592 yards and four touchdowns in an injury-shortened 2013 — is the first New England player on the list.
In the segment dedicated to Gronkowski, Broncos tight end Julius Thomas and Bills center Eric Wood and defensive tackle Kyle Williams all spoke about the presence he brings to the field, and noted the major differences in New England’s production with Gronkowski in the lineup as opposed to when he’s been sidelined.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL