Rob Gronkowski lands at No. 41 on NFL Network ‘Top 100 Players’ poll
|06.12.14 at 6:00 am ET|
Rob Gronkowski was revealed as the No. 41 player Wednesday night on the NFL’s Network’s “Top 100 Players of 2014″ series.
The Patriots tight end — who had 39 catches, 592 yards and four touchdowns in an injury-shortened 2013 — is the first New England player on the list.
In the segment dedicated to Gronkowski, Broncos tight end Julius Thomas and Bills center Eric Wood and defensive tackle Kyle Williams all spoke about the presence he brings to the field, and noted the major differences in New England’s production with Gronkowski in the lineup as opposed to when he’s been sidelined.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Eagles vs. Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Biggest Takeaways from Patriots' Week 12 Loss
- WR Chris Harper Released by Patriots
- Brady Comments on Officiating During Broncos Loss
- Buzz: Patriots Hopeful Gronk, Amendola Will Play vs. Eagles
- Chandler's Updated Fantasy Outlook After Gronkowski's Injury
- Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Broncos