Rob Gronkowski lands at No. 41 on NFL Network ‘Top 100 Players’ poll
|06.12.14 at 6:00 am ET|
Rob Gronkowski was revealed as the No. 41 player Wednesday night on the NFL’s Network’s “Top 100 Players of 2014″ series.
The Patriots tight end — who had 39 catches, 592 yards and four touchdowns in an injury-shortened 2013 — is the first New England player on the list.
In the segment dedicated to Gronkowski, Broncos tight end Julius Thomas and Bills center Eric Wood and defensive tackle Kyle Williams all spoke about the presence he brings to the field, and noted the major differences in New England’s production with Gronkowski in the lineup as opposed to when he’s been sidelined.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble