Patriots announce training camp practices will begin July 24
|06.23.14 at 1:24 pm ET|
Note: Updated with times and more details.
The Patriots announced Monday their first training camp practices will be held on Thursday, July 24.
Veterans are expected to report on Wednesday, July 23, while the first full training camp practice will be open to the public the following day at 9:15 a.m. The Patriots will practice once daily, and have confirmed that they will be conducting practices from July 24 through Sunday, July 27, at 9:15 a.m. each day.
The first preseason game is Thursday, Aug. 7, at Washington. The following week, the Patriots will hold joint practices with the Eagles on Aug. 12 and 13 (2 p.m. each day) before hosting Philadelphia on Friday, Aug. 15.
The Patriots Hall of Fame induction for Ty Law will take place Friday, Aug. 1, at 4:30 p.m. The ceremony, to be held outside The Hall at Patriot Place, is free and open to the public. That will be followed by the team’s annual in-stadium practice for season ticket-holders at 7 p.m.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL