Aaron Hernandez’s lawyers fight search warrant, ask for raw news video from 2013 search
|06.24.14 at 9:27 am ET|
Lawyers representing former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez argued in a court filing Monday that photos and videos show a state trooper didn’t have a copy of the search warrant and supporting affidavit when entering his home in 2013. Instead, according to the attorneys, another officer appeared to be holding the warrant.
The lawyers, who are representing Hernandez in his two murder cases, are asking a judge to approve a subpoena for news media copies of raw footage of the incident.
Hernandez is due in court Tuesday for a hearing in a Boston case in which he is being accused of the 2012 drive-by killings of two men.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense