Aaron Hernandez’s lawyers fight search warrant, ask for raw news video from 2013 search
|06.24.14 at 9:27 am ET|
Lawyers representing former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez argued in a court filing Monday that photos and videos show a state trooper didn’t have a copy of the search warrant and supporting affidavit when entering his home in 2013. Instead, according to the attorneys, another officer appeared to be holding the warrant.
The lawyers, who are representing Hernandez in his two murder cases, are asking a judge to approve a subpoena for news media copies of raw footage of the incident.
Hernandez is due in court Tuesday for a hearing in a Boston case in which he is being accused of the 2012 drive-by killings of two men.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board