Aaron Hernandez’s lawyers fight search warrant, ask for raw news video from 2013 search
|06.24.14 at 9:27 am ET|
Lawyers representing former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez argued in a court filing Monday that photos and videos show a state trooper didn’t have a copy of the search warrant and supporting affidavit when entering his home in 2013. Instead, according to the attorneys, another officer appeared to be holding the warrant.
The lawyers, who are representing Hernandez in his two murder cases, are asking a judge to approve a subpoena for news media copies of raw footage of the incident.
Hernandez is due in court Tuesday for a hearing in a Boston case in which he is being accused of the 2012 drive-by killings of two men.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction