Patriots tickets will go on sale July 15
|06.26.14 at 11:13 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Thursday a limited number of individual game tickets for the 2014 season will be put on sale for the general public on Tuesday, July 15 at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster.
When those tickets are sold, it will mark the 21st consecutive season that the New England Patriots have sold out every game prior to the start of the season. The streak began in 1994, the year Robert Kraft and his family purchased the franchise. Prior to 1994, home games that were not sold out were blacked out in the local market.
The Patriots will enter the 2014 season with a 216-game sellout streak and expect that streak to extend to 226 games by the end of the regular season. The streak includes preseason, regular season and postseason games since the regular season home opener in 1994.
All ticket orders will be processed through Ticketmaster — tickets will NOT be sold at the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office. Ticket orders can be completed online at ticketmaster.com or by phone by calling 800-745-3000.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know