Randy Moss takes high school coaching position in North Carolina
|06.27.14 at 4:15 pm ET|
Randy Moss is the latest ex-Patriot to try his hand at coaching — the former New England wide receiver is reportedly an associate head coach at Victory Christian Center School in Charlotte, N.C.
Moss, who spent three-plus seasons (2007-2010) with the Patriots, was apparently on the sidelines at Panthers quarterback Cam Newton‘s 7-on-7 tournament Thursday coaching the Kings from the sideline. His son, Thaddeus, is a 6-foot-4, 240-pound prospect who played last year at Rhode Island’s Lincoln High, but joined Victory Christian after the family recently moved from the New England area, Victory Christian head coach Dee Brown told the Observer.
In his 14-year career with the Vikings, Raiders, Patriots, Titans and Niners, Moss finished with 982 receptions for 15,292 yards and 156 touchdowns.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?