Randy Moss takes high school coaching position in North Carolina
|06.27.14 at 4:15 pm ET|
Randy Moss is the latest ex-Patriot to try his hand at coaching — the former New England wide receiver is reportedly an associate head coach at Victory Christian Center School in Charlotte, N.C.
Moss, who spent three-plus seasons (2007-2010) with the Patriots, was apparently on the sidelines at Panthers quarterback Cam Newton‘s 7-on-7 tournament Thursday coaching the Kings from the sideline. His son, Thaddeus, is a 6-foot-4, 240-pound prospect who played last year at Rhode Island’s Lincoln High, but joined Victory Christian after the family recently moved from the New England area, Victory Christian head coach Dee Brown told the Observer.
In his 14-year career with the Vikings, Raiders, Patriots, Titans and Niners, Moss finished with 982 receptions for 15,292 yards and 156 touchdowns.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty