Reports: Brady Quinn worked out for Patriots Monday
|08.01.14 at 2:15 pm ET|
Brady Quinn worked out for the Patriots on Monday, according to multiple media reports.
The quarterback, who has spent eight seasons in the NFL, is a 6-foot-3, 235-pounder out of Notre Dame. His best year came in 2009 with the Browns, when he started nine games and completed 53 percent of his passes for 1,339 yards, to go along with eight touchdowns and seven picks.
Andrew Perloff of Sports Illustrated was first to report the news.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Amendola, Patriots Agree to New Contract
- How Rookie Cyrus Jones Fits in Patriots Defense
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld