Reports: Brady Quinn worked out for Patriots Monday
|08.01.14 at 2:15 pm ET|
Brady Quinn worked out for the Patriots on Monday, according to multiple media reports.
The quarterback, who has spent eight seasons in the NFL, is a 6-foot-3, 235-pounder out of Notre Dame. His best year came in 2009 with the Browns, when he started nine games and completed 53 percent of his passes for 1,339 yards, to go along with eight touchdowns and seven picks.
Andrew Perloff of Sports Illustrated was first to report the news.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL