Reports: Brady Quinn worked out for Patriots Monday
|08.01.14 at 2:15 pm ET|
Brady Quinn worked out for the Patriots on Monday, according to multiple media reports.
The quarterback, who has spent eight seasons in the NFL, is a 6-foot-3, 235-pounder out of Notre Dame. His best year came in 2009 with the Browns, when he started nine games and completed 53 percent of his passes for 1,339 yards, to go along with eight touchdowns and seven picks.
Andrew Perloff of Sports Illustrated was first to report the news.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video