Reports: Brady Quinn worked out for Patriots Monday
|08.01.14 at 2:15 pm ET|
Brady Quinn worked out for the Patriots on Monday, according to multiple media reports.
The quarterback, who has spent eight seasons in the NFL, is a 6-foot-3, 235-pounder out of Notre Dame. His best year came in 2009 with the Browns, when he started nine games and completed 53 percent of his passes for 1,339 yards, to go along with eight touchdowns and seven picks.
Andrew Perloff of Sports Illustrated was first to report the news.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick