Ty Law gives thanks during an emotional hall of fame speech at Patriot Place
|08.01.14 at 8:08 pm ET|
After a 32-minute acceptance speech and a 10-minute roasting that included the reunion of Patriots secondary from the early 2000s, Ty Law gave a little something back to the Patriots, namely owner Robert Kraft.
Every Patriots fan recalls Law leading the dance parties in the parades after each of the Super Bowl wins. Law wanted to go back to the future Friday night after his induction speech and celebrate in a way only Ty Law can, a dance. He gave the Patriots owner a new pair of kicks and the party was underway.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples