LB Deontae Skinner activated off non-football injury list
|08.03.14 at 8:52 pm ET|
Deontae Skinner passed his physical and was activated off the non-football injury list on Sunday, according to the NFL transaction wire. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound rookie linebacker out of Mississippi State had 64 tackles (33 solo), one sack and an interception past year in 11 games as a collegian.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Says He Hopes Martellus Bennett 'Breaks the Bank' in Free...
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...