LB Deontae Skinner activated off non-football injury list
|08.03.14 at 8:52 pm ET|
Deontae Skinner passed his physical and was activated off the non-football injury list on Sunday, according to the NFL transaction wire. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound rookie linebacker out of Mississippi State had 64 tackles (33 solo), one sack and an interception past year in 11 games as a collegian.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye