LB Deontae Skinner activated off non-football injury list
|08.03.14 at 8:52 pm ET|
Deontae Skinner passed his physical and was activated off the non-football injury list on Sunday, according to the NFL transaction wire. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound rookie linebacker out of Mississippi State had 64 tackles (33 solo), one sack and an interception past year in 11 games as a collegian.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...