LB Deontae Skinner activated off non-football injury list
|08.03.14 at 8:52 pm ET|
Deontae Skinner passed his physical and was activated off the non-football injury list on Sunday, according to the NFL transaction wire. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound rookie linebacker out of Mississippi State had 64 tackles (33 solo), one sack and an interception past year in 11 games as a collegian.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal