Week 9 showdown between Patriots-Broncos already toughest ticket in league
|08.07.14 at 6:15 am ET|
Let’s just get to Nov. 2 already.
The 2014 regular-season hasn’t begun yet, but the most expensive game of the year is shaping up to be the November showdown between the Patriots and Broncos at Gillette Stadium. According to the ticket site VividSeats — which sells NFL tickets online — the median ticket price for the game is $495.
Overall, Vivid estimates the Patriots currently have the fourth-hottest ticket in the NFL, with an average ticket price of $376. New England’s most expensive home game is when the Broncos visit Week 9, which has an average price of $575.
On the road, the Patriots rank as the sixth-most popular road team, increasing median ticket prices on average by 37.7 percent as the visiting opponent.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed