Patriots close Wednesday’s practice because of storm concerns
|08.12.14 at 9:57 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday night that because of the storm that’s supposed to hit the area, they have closed public access to Wednesday’s joint practice with the Eagles.
The team also announced that because of the move, they will open Monday’s practice to the public for any fans who were hoping to attend one more session. The time for Monday’s practice will be announced at a later date.
Wednesday’s practice has been moved up to 9 a.m., and it appears it will be held outside in what could be nasty elements.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye