Patriots close Wednesday’s practice because of storm concerns
|08.12.14 at 9:57 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday night that because of the storm that’s supposed to hit the area, they have closed public access to Wednesday’s joint practice with the Eagles.
The team also announced that because of the move, they will open Monday’s practice to the public for any fans who were hoping to attend one more session. The time for Monday’s practice will be announced at a later date.
Wednesday’s practice has been moved up to 9 a.m., and it appears it will be held outside in what could be nasty elements.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal