Patriots close Wednesday’s practice because of storm concerns
|08.12.14 at 9:57 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday night that because of the storm that’s supposed to hit the area, they have closed public access to Wednesday’s joint practice with the Eagles.
The team also announced that because of the move, they will open Monday’s practice to the public for any fans who were hoping to attend one more session. The time for Monday’s practice will be announced at a later date.
Wednesday’s practice has been moved up to 9 a.m., and it appears it will be held outside in what could be nasty elements.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...