Patriots close Wednesday’s practice because of storm concerns
|08.12.14 at 9:57 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday night that because of the storm that’s supposed to hit the area, they have closed public access to Wednesday’s joint practice with the Eagles.
The team also announced that because of the move, they will open Monday’s practice to the public for any fans who were hoping to attend one more session. The time for Monday’s practice will be announced at a later date.
Wednesday’s practice has been moved up to 9 a.m., and it appears it will be held outside in what could be nasty elements.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...