Patriots close Wednesday’s practice because of storm concerns
|08.12.14 at 9:57 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday night that because of the storm that’s supposed to hit the area, they have closed public access to Wednesday’s joint practice with the Eagles.
The team also announced that because of the move, they will open Monday’s practice to the public for any fans who were hoping to attend one more session. The time for Monday’s practice will be announced at a later date.
Wednesday’s practice has been moved up to 9 a.m., and it appears it will be held outside in what could be nasty elements.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL