Patriots waive TE Terrence Miller
|08.13.14 at 11:07 pm ET|
The Patriots have waived tight end Terrence Miller with an injury designation, according to the NFL’s official transaction wire.
Miller, who was signed on Monday, is a 6-foot-4, 234-pound rookie out of Arizona who was undrafted this past spring. In his career with the Wildcats, he had 95 catches for 1,117 yards and three receiving TDs. He was not present for the Patriots’ joint practice with the Eagles on Wednesday morning.
ESPN is reporting that his roster spot was taken by defensive tackle Jerel Worthy, who was acquired from Green Bay for an undisclosed draft pick.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...