Patriots waive TE Terrence Miller
|08.13.14 at 11:07 pm ET|
The Patriots have waived tight end Terrence Miller with an injury designation, according to the NFL’s official transaction wire.
Miller, who was signed on Monday, is a 6-foot-4, 234-pound rookie out of Arizona who was undrafted this past spring. In his career with the Wildcats, he had 95 catches for 1,117 yards and three receiving TDs. He was not present for the Patriots’ joint practice with the Eagles on Wednesday morning.
ESPN is reporting that his roster spot was taken by defensive tackle Jerel Worthy, who was acquired from Green Bay for an undisclosed draft pick.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars