Patriots waive TE Terrence Miller
|08.13.14 at 11:07 pm ET|
The Patriots have waived tight end Terrence Miller with an injury designation, according to the NFL’s official transaction wire.
Miller, who was signed on Monday, is a 6-foot-4, 234-pound rookie out of Arizona who was undrafted this past spring. In his career with the Wildcats, he had 95 catches for 1,117 yards and three receiving TDs. He was not present for the Patriots’ joint practice with the Eagles on Wednesday morning.
ESPN is reporting that his roster spot was taken by defensive tackle Jerel Worthy, who was acquired from Green Bay for an undisclosed draft pick.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...