Patriots waive TE Terrence Miller
|08.13.14 at 11:07 pm ET|
The Patriots have waived tight end Terrence Miller with an injury designation, according to the NFL’s official transaction wire.
Miller, who was signed on Monday, is a 6-foot-4, 234-pound rookie out of Arizona who was undrafted this past spring. In his career with the Wildcats, he had 95 catches for 1,117 yards and three receiving TDs. He was not present for the Patriots’ joint practice with the Eagles on Wednesday morning.
ESPN is reporting that his roster spot was taken by defensive tackle Jerel Worthy, who was acquired from Green Bay for an undisclosed draft pick.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Biggest Takeaways from Patriots' Week 11 Win
- Pats' 13th Straight Season With 10+ Wins
- Patriots vs. Broncos: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Amendola, LaFell, White's Post-Week 11 Fantasy Advice
- Once Again, the Patriots Find a Way to Stay Perfect
- White Has Potential to Fill Patriots' 3rd-Down Role
- Latest on Danny Amendola's Knee Injury