John Parry will work as referee for Patriots-Eagles
|08.15.14 at 1:33 pm ET|
Referee John Parry and his crew will work the Patriots-Eagles game Friday night in Foxboro.
Parry’s crew has been in Foxboro all week working with both teams as players become used to the new points of emphasis relating to pass defense.
Parry has worked many New England games over the years, but was not on the schedule for the 2013 season. He worked two Patriots games in 2012, the regular-season opener against the Bills in Buffalo and the November win over the Colts at Gillette Stadium. In addition, he was the lead official for Super Bowl XLVI between New England and the New York Giants.
For more on Parry, check out his page at Pro Football Reference.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...