John Parry will work as referee for Patriots-Eagles
|08.15.14 at 1:33 pm ET|
Referee John Parry and his crew will work the Patriots-Eagles game Friday night in Foxboro.
Parry’s crew has been in Foxboro all week working with both teams as players become used to the new points of emphasis relating to pass defense.
Parry has worked many New England games over the years, but was not on the schedule for the 2013 season. He worked two Patriots games in 2012, the regular-season opener against the Bills in Buffalo and the November win over the Colts at Gillette Stadium. In addition, he was the lead official for Super Bowl XLVI between New England and the New York Giants.
For more on Parry, check out his page at Pro Football Reference.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office