John Parry will work as referee for Patriots-Eagles
|08.15.14 at 1:33 pm ET|
Referee John Parry and his crew will work the Patriots-Eagles game Friday night in Foxboro.
Parry’s crew has been in Foxboro all week working with both teams as players become used to the new points of emphasis relating to pass defense.
Parry has worked many New England games over the years, but was not on the schedule for the 2013 season. He worked two Patriots games in 2012, the regular-season opener against the Bills in Buffalo and the November win over the Colts at Gillette Stadium. In addition, he was the lead official for Super Bowl XLVI between New England and the New York Giants.
For more on Parry, check out his page at Pro Football Reference.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board
- What Are the Patriots' Long-Term Needs?
- Patriots Draft Guide and Preview
- Super Bowl LI Odds: Brady Suspension Equals Uncertainty for Pats
- Gronk Reveals the Secret to Tinder Success