John Parry will work as referee for Patriots-Eagles
|08.15.14 at 1:33 pm ET|
Referee John Parry and his crew will work the Patriots-Eagles game Friday night in Foxboro.
Parry’s crew has been in Foxboro all week working with both teams as players become used to the new points of emphasis relating to pass defense.
Parry has worked many New England games over the years, but was not on the schedule for the 2013 season. He worked two Patriots games in 2012, the regular-season opener against the Bills in Buffalo and the November win over the Colts at Gillette Stadium. In addition, he was the lead official for Super Bowl XLVI between New England and the New York Giants.
For more on Parry, check out his page at Pro Football Reference.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...