John Parry will work as referee for Patriots-Eagles
|08.15.14 at 1:33 pm ET|
Referee John Parry and his crew will work the Patriots-Eagles game Friday night in Foxboro.
Parry’s crew has been in Foxboro all week working with both teams as players become used to the new points of emphasis relating to pass defense.
Parry has worked many New England games over the years, but was not on the schedule for the 2013 season. He worked two Patriots games in 2012, the regular-season opener against the Bills in Buffalo and the November win over the Colts at Gillette Stadium. In addition, he was the lead official for Super Bowl XLVI between New England and the New York Giants.
For more on Parry, check out his page at Pro Football Reference.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class
- Glenn Gronkowski to Meet with Patriots During Senior Bowl