Source: Rob Gronkowski was at Gillette Stadium on Tuesday
|06.07.16 at 5:53 pm ET|
FOXBORO — While he was not on the practice field with his teammates, Rob Gronkowski was at Gillette Stadium on Tuesday, according to a source.
Gronkowski apparently arrived and departed at roughly the same time as the rest of his teammates on Tuesday. The only difference was that the big tight end was not on the field for the first of three mandatory minicamp practices.
While Gronkowski was in Foxboro, it remains unclear as to why he wasn’t on the field at the time. Patriots coach Bill Belichick didn’t shed much light on Gronkowski’s absence.
“There are a lot of players that were not on the field,” Belichick told reporters following Tuesday’s workout. “They were doing other things.”
Was Gronkowski expected to be there?
“All of our players are. They’re doing other things,” Belichick said.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...