Source: Rob Gronkowski was at Gillette Stadium on Tuesday
|06.07.16 at 5:53 pm ET|
FOXBORO — While he was not on the practice field with his teammates, Rob Gronkowski was at Gillette Stadium on Tuesday, according to a source.
Gronkowski apparently arrived and departed at roughly the same time as the rest of his teammates on Tuesday. The only difference was that the big tight end was not on the field for the first of three mandatory minicamp practices.
While Gronkowski was in Foxboro, it remains unclear as to why he wasn’t on the field at the time. Patriots coach Bill Belichick didn’t shed much light on Gronkowski’s absence.
“There are a lot of players that were not on the field,” Belichick told reporters following Tuesday’s workout. “They were doing other things.”
Was Gronkowski expected to be there?
“All of our players are. They’re doing other things,” Belichick said.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video