Patriots add FB Glenn Gronkowski, RB Tyler Gaffney to practice squad
|10.17.16 at 4:40 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Gillette Stadium is a two-Gronkowski place again.
Fullback Glenn Gronkowski was in the Patriots locker room Monday afternoon and confirmed he has been added back to the Patriots practice squad. He was released last week after spending a week on the practice squad leading into the Browns game.
Another familiar face was also seen, as running back Tyler Gaffney was spotted and also confirmed he has been added to the practice squad. Gaffney was released with an injury settlement after training camp, but settled with the team and is now back on the practice squad.
The Patriots had two open spots on the practice squad following the promotions of Anthony Johnson and Geneo Grissom for Sunday’s game against the Bengals.
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Roger Goodell to Attend Patriots Home Opener, 1st Foxboro Trip Since...
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned