Patriots add FB Glenn Gronkowski, RB Tyler Gaffney to practice squad
|10.17.16 at 4:40 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Gillette Stadium is a two-Gronkowski place again.
Fullback Glenn Gronkowski was in the Patriots locker room Monday afternoon and confirmed he has been added back to the Patriots practice squad. He was released last week after spending a week on the practice squad leading into the Browns game.
Another familiar face was also seen, as running back Tyler Gaffney was spotted and also confirmed he has been added to the practice squad. Gaffney was released with an injury settlement after training camp, but settled with the team and is now back on the practice squad.
The Patriots had two open spots on the practice squad following the promotions of Anthony Johnson and Geneo Grissom for Sunday’s game against the Bengals.
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know