DL Alan Branch appears to be OK after missing two practices in last week
|01.11.17 at 3:21 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Defensive lineman Alan Branch, who missed last Thursday’s practice, as well as Tuesday’s practice, said Wednesday he was ready to go.
The veteran, who played in all 16 regular-season games, was spotted at the start of Wednesday’s session at Gillette Stadium.
“I feel good. I feel ready to go,” Branch said. “I can’t wait for this weekend to play ball.”
Branch was part of a defense that managed to shutout the Texans back in Week Three by a 27-0 count. Branch was asked what sort of challenges Houston presents now as opposed to the team New England faced earlier in the year.
“I think they have the same challenges; we just played a pretty good game,” said Branch of that September showdown. “But they have the same challenges. They can run the ball consistently. [Lamar] Miller is a great running back. [Brock] Osweiler he has a big arm and he makes good decisions. We just have to go out there and be on our p’s and q’s and be in our gaps and have good communication and be where we’re supposed to be.”
For More Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction