LeGarrette Blount misses practice due to illness, while Tom Brady (thigh) practices in full
|01.11.17 at 4:28 pm ET|
FOXBORO — It appears LeGarrette Blount’s absence at practice is not a big issue.
Blount missed practice on Wednesday due to an illness. He was the only player to miss practice — the second of the week.
Malcolm Mitchell was limited with a knee injury after missing the regular-season finale against the Dolphins.
The team had four players practicing in full, including Tom Brady (thigh) and Danny Amendola (ankle).
Amendola practicing in full is a good sign as he hasn’t played in a game since Dec. 4. It’s also worth noting Dont’a Hightower and Martellus Bennett were removed. Bennett had been on it since Week 5.
Here is the full practice report.
DID NOT PRACTICE
RB LeGarrette Blount (illness)
WR Malcolm Mitchell (knee)
QB Tom Brady (thigh)
WR Danny Amendola (ankle)
CB Cyrus Jones (knee)
WR Matthew Slater (foot)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...