LeGarrette Blount misses practice due to illness, while Tom Brady (thigh) practices in full
|01.11.17 at 4:28 pm ET|
FOXBORO — It appears LeGarrette Blount’s absence at practice is not a big issue.
Blount missed practice on Wednesday due to an illness. He was the only player to miss practice — the second of the week.
Malcolm Mitchell was limited with a knee injury after missing the regular-season finale against the Dolphins.
The team had four players practicing in full, including Tom Brady (thigh) and Danny Amendola (ankle).
Amendola practicing in full is a good sign as he hasn’t played in a game since Dec. 4. It’s also worth noting Dont’a Hightower and Martellus Bennett were removed. Bennett had been on it since Week 5.
Here is the full practice report.
DID NOT PRACTICE
RB LeGarrette Blount (illness)
WR Malcolm Mitchell (knee)
QB Tom Brady (thigh)
WR Danny Amendola (ankle)
CB Cyrus Jones (knee)
WR Matthew Slater (foot)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction