LeGarrette Blount misses practice due to illness, while Tom Brady (thigh) practices in full
|01.11.17 at 4:28 pm ET|
FOXBORO — It appears LeGarrette Blount’s absence at practice is not a big issue.
Blount missed practice on Wednesday due to an illness. He was the only player to miss practice — the second of the week.
Malcolm Mitchell was limited with a knee injury after missing the regular-season finale against the Dolphins.
The team had four players practicing in full, including Tom Brady (thigh) and Danny Amendola (ankle).
Amendola practicing in full is a good sign as he hasn’t played in a game since Dec. 4. It’s also worth noting Dont’a Hightower and Martellus Bennett were removed. Bennett had been on it since Week 5.
Here is the full practice report.
DID NOT PRACTICE
RB LeGarrette Blount (illness)
WR Malcolm Mitchell (knee)
QB Tom Brady (thigh)
WR Danny Amendola (ankle)
CB Cyrus Jones (knee)
WR Matthew Slater (foot)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...