LeGarrette Blount missing from Patriots practice, but Alan Branch returns
|01.11.17 at 12:58 pm ET|
FOXBORO — There was one significant member of the Patriots missing from practice on Wednesday.
Running back LeGarrette Blount was the only player absent from the session held on the lower field behind Gillette Stadium in unseasonably warm weather for January.
It’s unclear why he was missing since he hasn’t missed a practice all year.
Defensive tackle Alan Branch returned after missing last Thursday and Tuesday’s session. This is a good sign for his availability on Saturday.
The Patriots will practice one more time on Thursday before Saturday night’s game. The first injury report of the week will be released later in the afternoon.
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...