LeGarrette Blount missing from Patriots practice, but Alan Branch returns
|01.11.17 at 12:58 pm ET|
FOXBORO — There was one significant member of the Patriots missing from practice on Wednesday.
Running back LeGarrette Blount was the only player absent from the session held on the lower field behind Gillette Stadium in unseasonably warm weather for January.
It’s unclear why he was missing since he hasn’t missed a practice all year.
Defensive tackle Alan Branch returned after missing last Thursday and Tuesday’s session. This is a good sign for his availability on Saturday.
The Patriots will practice one more time on Thursday before Saturday night’s game. The first injury report of the week will be released later in the afternoon.
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction