‘The Rock’ responds to Tom Brady’s Facebook video: ‘Who the [expletive] directed that, a Jets fan?’
|01.11.17 at 11:15 am ET|
On Tuesday, Tom Brady posted a video to Facebook encouraging “The Rock” to wear his new Under Armour sleepwear. (“The Rock” is also represented by Under Armour.)
It doesn’t appear he liked the sales attempt, as “The Rock” responded with his own video.
“Sweet tap-dancing baby Jesus, what in the [expletive] did we just watch?” he said. “Thomas, what was that? I mean, you’re sitting there. You’re sitting there on some rocks, which I guess is supposed to be profound because my name is The Rock, and your leg’s open like Kermit the Frog, like you’re getting ready to sing ‘Rainbow Connection’ for Christ’s sake, what are you doing?”
“It’s OK,” he added. “I’m just judging, I’m just saying, Thomas did you really — I mean, who the [expletive] directed that, a Jets fan?”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video