‘The Rock’ responds to Tom Brady’s Facebook video: ‘Who the [expletive] directed that, a Jets fan?’
|01.11.17 at 11:15 am ET|
On Tuesday, Tom Brady posted a video to Facebook encouraging “The Rock” to wear his new Under Armour sleepwear. (“The Rock” is also represented by Under Armour.)
It doesn’t appear he liked the sales attempt, as “The Rock” responded with his own video.
“Sweet tap-dancing baby Jesus, what in the [expletive] did we just watch?” he said. “Thomas, what was that? I mean, you’re sitting there. You’re sitting there on some rocks, which I guess is supposed to be profound because my name is The Rock, and your leg’s open like Kermit the Frog, like you’re getting ready to sing ‘Rainbow Connection’ for Christ’s sake, what are you doing?”
“It’s OK,” he added. “I’m just judging, I’m just saying, Thomas did you really — I mean, who the [expletive] directed that, a Jets fan?”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...