‘The Rock’ responds to Tom Brady’s Facebook video: ‘Who the [expletive] directed that, a Jets fan?’
|01.11.17 at 11:15 am ET|
On Tuesday, Tom Brady posted a video to Facebook encouraging “The Rock” to wear his new Under Armour sleepwear. (“The Rock” is also represented by Under Armour.)
It doesn’t appear he liked the sales attempt, as “The Rock” responded with his own video.
“Sweet tap-dancing baby Jesus, what in the [expletive] did we just watch?” he said. “Thomas, what was that? I mean, you’re sitting there. You’re sitting there on some rocks, which I guess is supposed to be profound because my name is The Rock, and your leg’s open like Kermit the Frog, like you’re getting ready to sing ‘Rainbow Connection’ for Christ’s sake, what are you doing?”
“It’s OK,” he added. “I’m just judging, I’m just saying, Thomas did you really — I mean, who the [expletive] directed that, a Jets fan?”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction