James White doesn’t know what happened to the ball he used to score the game-winning TD in Super Bowl LI
|02.07.17 at 10:48 pm ET|
In the wake of Sunday’s Super Bowl win, Tom Brady’s jersey isn’t the only piece of Patriots’ memorabilia no one can find.
James White doesn’t know where the ball he used to score the game-winning touchdown is located.
The running back joked Tuesday on “The Dan Patrick Show” that he doesn’t know what happened to the ball he used for one of the most memorable scores in NFL history.
“I actually don’t know what I did with [the football],” he laughed when asked what happened after he scored the game-winning touchdown in overtime. “I left it on the ground and started running.”
He added: “I wasn’t thinking in that moment. I was too busy sprinting down the field.”
White did say that he was able to keep the football from the first of his three touchdowns.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video