Tom Brady reportedly to be featured in movie, book about Super Bowl LI, his life post-Deflategate
|02.16.17 at 6:00 am ET|
It looks like Malcolm Butler isn’t the only member of the Patriots going to the big screen.
According to Deadline Hollywood, Paul Tamasy and Eric Johnson, the writers behind Disney’s “The Finest Hours” and who were nominated for an Oscar for “The Fighter”, along with New York Times bestselling author Casey Sherman, are planning a movie and book about Tom Brady.
Dave Wedge, who was Sherman’s co-author with “Boston Strong” will also be part of the book.
The book and film will focus on Brady and the Patriots’ comeback win over the Falcons in Super Bowl LI, but will also hit on the Patriots’ and Brady’s ability to overcome the obstacles of Deflategate.
The report says contact has already been made with players inside the locker room to help provide a first-hand look at what went on behind the scenes both during the year and in the game.
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...