Tom Brady reportedly to be featured in movie, book about Super Bowl LI, his life post-Deflategate
|02.16.17 at 6:00 am ET|
It looks like Malcolm Butler isn’t the only member of the Patriots going to the big screen.
According to Deadline Hollywood, Paul Tamasy and Eric Johnson, the writers behind Disney’s “The Finest Hours” and who were nominated for an Oscar for “The Fighter”, along with New York Times bestselling author Casey Sherman, are planning a movie and book about Tom Brady.
Dave Wedge, who was Sherman’s co-author with “Boston Strong” will also be part of the book.
The book and film will focus on Brady and the Patriots’ comeback win over the Falcons in Super Bowl LI, but will also hit on the Patriots’ and Brady’s ability to overcome the obstacles of Deflategate.
The report says contact has already been made with players inside the locker room to help provide a first-hand look at what went on behind the scenes both during the year and in the game.
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video