Michael Floyd pleads guilty to extreme DUI, sentenced to 120 days in jail
|02.17.17 at 2:13 pm ET|
Michael Floyd was arrested for DUI in December after falling asleep at the wheel and on Friday he learned his punishment.
The wide receiver pleaded guilty to extreme DUI and has been sentenced to 120 days in jail. The other six charges against him were dropped.
Fox 10 reports 24 of the days will be served at Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office and the other 96 will be home detention.
Floyd also has to do 40 hours of community service and was fined over $5,000.
The receiver was released by the Cardinals the week of the incident and was claimed off waivers by the Patriots the next day. He played in two regular season games with the team and the divisional round in the playoffs. He was inactive for the AFC title game and Super Bowl LI.
Floyd is currently a free agent, and for more on his future in New England click here.
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video