When asked about Deflategate, Robert Kraft notes he doesn’t hold grudges, but remembers everything
|02.21.17 at 6:39 pm ET|
Patriots owner Robert Kraft will join Andrea Kremer on HBO’s “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel” that premieres Tuesday night and prior to the airing a sneak preview was released.
The preview showed Kraft getting asked about Deflategate and if he holds a grudge towards the league.
“I really don’t hold grudges,” Kraft said. “I mean, I remember everything, but I move on.”
Added Kraft: “Envy and jealousy are incurable diseases. The haters still hate. And I understand it, and we’ll do our best to keep them in that position.”
Kraft also defended Tom Brady, who obviously Deflategate centered around.
“He’s just not the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL,” Kraft said. “He’s an amazing human being. And is genuine. And as nice as everybody thinks he is, he’s nicer. And to see anyone attack him as an individual or his integrity. And that just wasn’t fair.”
The complete interview will air Tuesday at 10 p.m. on HBO.
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video