Rob Gronkowski seems to be enjoying himself at Daytona 500
|02.26.17 at 2:31 pm ET|
It looks like the Summer of Gronk has started early.
Rob Gronkowski attended the Daytona 500 for Monster Energy, a new sponsor of the NASCAR Cup Series, this weekend. The Patriots tight end was asked about the Monster Energy Girls, who drew a lot of attention this week.
He was asked if he likes the girls or the drink more?
“I’m a fan of both of them,” Gronkowski said to USA Today’s For The Win. “I got my own drink, too. I make the girls make my own drink so I get the benefit of both.”
Gronkowski has enjoyed the experience of being at the race track.
“Being part of the monster crew, them bringing me around, meeting all the drivers and meeting all the people here, it’s just a blast,” he said. “It’s my first time at Daytona and it’s awesome.”
The tight end also joined the Fox broadcast of the race where he interviewed one of the Monster Energy Girls in typical Gronk fashion. See below for the video.
— Dominic J. DiPonio (@dominicdiponio) February 26, 2017
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video