Rob Gronkowski seems to be enjoying himself at Daytona 500
|02.26.17 at 2:31 pm ET|
It looks like the Summer of Gronk has started early.
Rob Gronkowski attended the Daytona 500 for Monster Energy, a new sponsor of the NASCAR Cup Series, this weekend. The Patriots tight end was asked about the Monster Energy Girls, who drew a lot of attention this week.
He was asked if he likes the girls or the drink more?
“I’m a fan of both of them,” Gronkowski said to USA Today’s For The Win. “I got my own drink, too. I make the girls make my own drink so I get the benefit of both.”
Gronkowski has enjoyed the experience of being at the race track.
“Being part of the monster crew, them bringing me around, meeting all the drivers and meeting all the people here, it’s just a blast,” he said. “It’s my first time at Daytona and it’s awesome.”
The tight end also joined the Fox broadcast of the race where he interviewed one of the Monster Energy Girls in typical Gronk fashion. See below for the video.
— Dominic J. DiPonio (@dominicdiponio) February 26, 2017
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...