Jimmy Garoppolo posts Instagram picture with ‘peace out Boston’ caption, but reportedly is hoax
|03.10.17 at 6:57 am ET|
Life in 2017.
In the early hours of Friday morning (4 a.m.), Jimmy Garopppolo’s Instagram account posted a picture to with the caption: So grateful for my time in New England. Peace out Boston.
With his name being mentioned in a number of trade rumors since the end of the season, it could be seen why some would believe it to be true, but according to multiple reports, the belief is the backup quarterback’s account was hacked/the post was just a hoax.
[UPDATE 9:30 a.m.]: This post has been deleted.
Jimmy Garoppolo says he is leaving the Patriots on Instagram. pic.twitter.com/aF3jFQNpSQ
— Kirk and Callahan (@KirkAndCallahan) March 10, 2017
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Predicting New England Patriots' 2017 Starters After 1st Wave of Free...
- Joe Mixon Reportedly Removed from Patriots' Draft Board Due to Assault...
- Roger Goodell to Attend Patriots Home Opener, 1st Foxboro Trip Since...
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons