Tom Brady’s Super Bowl LI jersey reportedly has been found
|03.20.17 at 8:32 am ET|
Nearly a month and a half after Tom Brady’s Super Bowl LI jersey went missing, it appears it has been found.
According to Fox Sports’ Jay Glazer, the jersey has been found on “foreign soil.”
Here is what Glazer tweeted Monday morning: Breaking: FOX Sports has learned the FBI & NFL Security believe they have located Tom Brady’s stolen Super Bowl jersey & in process of returning to Patriots. Wild story details coming up on FS1.
More details coming up later on @fs1 including FBI being involved bc jersey was on foreign soil, FBI and NFL Sec located Tom Brady’s stolen Super Bowl jersey FOX Sports has learned.
Brady took home MVP honors in the Patriots’ 34-28 overtime win over the Falcons where the team overcame a 25-point deficit.
There are still many questions with this case, like who actually took it, which could be answered as the day goes on.
[UPDATE 10 a.m.]: The NFL has confirmed Brady’s last two Super Bowl jerseys have been found and were stolen by someone posing as an international media member.
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Predicting New England Patriots' 2017 Starters After 1st Wave of Free...
- Joe Mixon Reportedly Removed from Patriots' Draft Board Due to Assault...
- Roger Goodell to Attend Patriots Home Opener, 1st Foxboro Trip Since...
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons