Tom Brady reportedly doesn’t attend 1st day of Patriots offseason workout program, other stars do
|04.17.17 at 8:51 pm ET|
Monday marked the official start of the Patriots offseason workout program. While they are voluntary, typically many stars attend.
One star who wasn’t in attendance Monday was quarterback Tom Brady, this according to CSNNE’s Tom E. Curran.
But don’t worry, he will be there Tuesday, as he’s returning from a family vacation. Also not in attendance was Malcolm Butler, but he couldn’t attend even if he wanted to since he hasn’t signed his first-round tender.
There were several key players in attendance, though.
Courtesy of a Patriots.com video, we were able to spot Rob Gronkowski, Stephon Gilmore, Julian Edelman James White, among many others. The workouts center around strength and conditioning and coaches cannot be present, just the strength and conditioning ones.
This is Phase One of the offseason program.
For more information on the nine-week program, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...
- Super Bowl 51 Champion New England Patriots Visit President Trump at...
- Rob Gronkowski Interrupts Sean Spicer's Press Briefing During White House...