Aaron Hernandez reportedly had bible verse John 3:16 on forehead when found dead
|04.19.17 at 4:38 pm ET|
Almost 12 hours after Aaron Hernandez was pronounced dead, more details are coming out surrounding what happened before he committed suicide in his jail cell using a bed sheet at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Massachusetts.
According to WBZ-TV, Hernandez had the bible verse John 3:16 on his forehead when he was found dead in his prison cell early Wednesday morning. It means those who believe in Jesus “shall not perish but have everlasting life.”
It was written in red marker.
Also, investigators are reportedly looking into the possibility that Hernandez may have smoked synthetic marijuana called K2 Tuesday night.
Hernandez was serving a life sentence in prison for the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd, but the timing was bizarre considering he was acquitted of a 2012 double-murder in Boston just five days ago.
It’s worth mentioning, “Rabbit” a frequent caller to the Kirk & Callahan show, speculated Hernandez committed suicide because of recent homosexuality rumors.
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...
- Super Bowl 51 Champion New England Patriots Visit President Trump at...
- Rob Gronkowski Interrupts Sean Spicer's Press Briefing During White House...