|Brandon Lloyd goes all ‘I got this’ Kobe Bryant and “jumps” a car||11.09.12 at 4:04 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The fine folks at MobiSquad.com have spiced up this week at Gillette Stadium with the release of their technology-enhanced YouTube video of Brandon Lloyd jumping over one of their SmartCars in a stunt filmed earlier this year.
“You’ve seen me jump before, right?” Lloyd said with a devilish smile before conceding. “There are some camera tricks involved.”
This wasn’t something that Lloyd said needed the approval of Bill Belichick since it was filmed before his days this summer with the Patriots.
“No, we filmed that in the offseason,” Lloyd said of his relationship with the company that works in electronic marketing and electronic payment technology.
“No, I didn’t see that,” Chandler Jones said Friday when asked about it. “He jumped over a SmartCar? No, I didn’t see it. That’s crazy. I didn’t see it. That’s wild. Not in a million years. I wouldn’t try it. I wouldn’t try it.”
This of course is not the first time an athlete has been filmed “jumping” a car. Kobe Bryant did the same in 2008 over an Aston Martin. Just like Kobe in 2008, Lloyd assures the MobiSquad people, “I got this.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied