|Rob Gronkowski and Danny Woodhead injured early||01.13.13 at 5:07 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski appeared to re-injure his left forearm diving to make an athletic catch on the sideline on New England’s second possession.
Gronkowski dove along the deep right sideline and came down on the forearm. He immediately went to the bench and was tended to by team doctor Tom Gill. After holding the arm and appearing to be doubled over in pain, he stood up and was escorted to the Patriots locker room for further attention.
Gronkowski was playing in his second game back from breaking the forearm on Nov. 18 against the Colts.
Meanwhile, after a carry on the Patriots’ first offensive possession of the game, Danny Woodhead left the game with a left thumb injury and his return is questionable.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board
- What Are the Patriots' Long-Term Needs?