|Rob Gronkowski and Danny Woodhead injured early||01.13.13 at 5:07 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski appeared to re-injure his left forearm diving to make an athletic catch on the sideline on New England’s second possession.
Gronkowski dove along the deep right sideline and came down on the forearm. He immediately went to the bench and was tended to by team doctor Tom Gill. After holding the arm and appearing to be doubled over in pain, he stood up and was escorted to the Patriots locker room for further attention.
Gronkowski was playing in his second game back from breaking the forearm on Nov. 18 against the Colts.
Meanwhile, after a carry on the Patriots’ first offensive possession of the game, Danny Woodhead left the game with a left thumb injury and his return is questionable.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Sheard Finally Gives Patriots Depth at OLB
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week