|Rob Gronkowski and Danny Woodhead injured early||01.13.13 at 5:07 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski appeared to re-injure his left forearm diving to make an athletic catch on the sideline on New England’s second possession.
Gronkowski dove along the deep right sideline and came down on the forearm. He immediately went to the bench and was tended to by team doctor Tom Gill. After holding the arm and appearing to be doubled over in pain, he stood up and was escorted to the Patriots locker room for further attention.
Gronkowski was playing in his second game back from breaking the forearm on Nov. 18 against the Colts.
Meanwhile, after a carry on the Patriots’ first offensive possession of the game, Danny Woodhead left the game with a left thumb injury and his return is questionable.
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning
- New England Patriots Links 12/04/13 - Patriots Preparing For All Browns...
- NFL Playoff Picture: Where do the Patriots Stand After 12 Games?
- Turning Heel
- New England Patriots Links 12/03/13 - Brady, Patriots Heat Up in December
- Patriots vs. Texans: By the Numbers